29.1.11

Too...?

Been drinking and smoking a lot. I decided I was going to quit the latter, but I've stopped those efforts. It was a good run, I suppose. I think I've decided to give up on my life. I essentially have already, anyway. I'll content myself with whatever shitty job I find. And talents? Ha. It was just arrogance on my part.

No need to pursue those things now. On the plus side, I don't feel anything, anymore. The sadness has gone away, I think. For better or worse, this is who I am now. This is my new identity. I think I should close this blog now, but maybe keeping it up will do a favor to the strangers who've stumbled upon my blog. A warning, perhaps?

Ha. Arrogance again. Like I'm that important. Just the ranting of a child: Too naive to do the right things; too stubborn to learn from mistakes; whose seen too much of what happens to people after they fall in love, and yet still too stupid, and fell in love anyway.

I don't care.

No comments:

Post a Comment